Microsoft Nigeria is seeking for Account Technology Strategist. The details of the position are as follows:
Profession: Technical Sales
Role type: Individual Contributor
Employment type: Full-Time
Location: Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria
- As an Account Technology Strategist, you will be acting as your customer’s virtual Chief Technology Officer, and will be expected to:
- Utilize your knowledge of enterprise architecture and Microsoft cloud services (including the latest innovations and solutions) to create roadmaps to your customers’ desired future state.
- Build strong relationships with Chief Technology Officers, Chief Information Officers, Chief Security Officers, other technical and business decision makers, and the developer community as their trusted technology advisor.
- Orchestrate activities across Microsoft and Partner resources to maximize business results, customer success and satisfaction.
- Demonstrate change management leadership skills by assisting customers with new business models, process and workflow changes, and employee impact assessments as they move towards the desired future state.
- Drive long-term growth by focusing on sustainable usage of cloud solutions that align to customer objectives and business value.
- Share your broad technical knowledge of the Microsoft platform, our competition, and the industry with customers by sharing customer and general IT landscape insights with your Microsoft colleagues.
Account Technology Strategists are unique in their:
- Broad knowledge of Microsoft’s enterprise platform and their ability to map relevant Microsoft technologies to customer IT and business needs and priorities.
- Ability to build long-term trusted technology advisor relationships that result in solid, meaningful strategic technology conversations.
- In-depth knowledge of customer technology environments.
- Ability to ensure that customers benefit from the latest Microsoft innovations and solutions.
Qualifications experiences and skills
- Proven ability to learn quickly, adapt, and master new concepts and technologies to drive their adoption and usage required
- Min 5 years Pre-Sales experience.
- Strong Digital Transformation experience and able to drive customer conversations.
- Business Application experience (CRM, ERP, Cloud)
- Strong technical skills required, with enterprise architecture experience or certification preferred
- Experience in Business Consulting or Consultative Selling, and extensive experience working within Teams preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, along with equally good listening skills is essential
- Experience in Project Management preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, similar information technology-related, or engineering discipline degree required. Master’s degree preferred.
- Additional training or education in Business, Sales, or Marketing preferred
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, colour, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Submit your application by applying online