Agromall management trainee program is designed to utilize the business potentials of the Nigerian youths who want to learn and gain valuable experience in a managerial role with advancement potential.
During your traineeship, the candidate will learn how to identify and apply important strategies and business processes and support our management team with daily tasks such as allocating budget and crafting performance reports. To succeed in this role, strong analytical skills and effective communication are important management trainee qualifications you should have. We hope to get from candidates who are excited by our company’s vision and want to start the path of becoming one of our future leaders.
Program status: Open
- A bachelor’s degree from a recognized institution
- Experience in management or similar/relevant field (e.g. operations, finance, technology, agribusiness, human resources, brand & communications, project management etc.)
- Comprehensive knowledge of MS Office
- Strong verbal and written presentation skills
- Excellent math and computational ability
- Effective communication skills
- Help managers complete daily tasks (e.g. implementing new policies)
- Understand each department (e.g. operations, technology, agribusiness, human resources, brand & communications, project management etc.) daily processes and goals
- Provide administrative support
- Get familiar with personnel duties
- Participate in company’s projects and strategic planning
- Help managers in evaluating performance (e.g. writing reports, analysing data)
- Keep track of business revenue
- Research ways to increase profitability and lower risk
- Create and give presentations
Every applicant has equal employer and are not discriminate in the selection and employment based on race, colour, religion, gender, nationality, political affiliation, marital status, or disability. All applications must be submitted online via the link below. Multiple applications will lead to disqualification.