Options Consultancy Services needs a Safire Nigeria Operations Manager (NOM) to oversees the delivery of the Safire programme at the country level under the overall direction of the Country Lead.
Safire Nigeria Operations Manager
Location: Abuja, Nigeria
Contract type: Fixed term
Application Deadline: 2nd August 2020
Salary: Commensurate upon experience
- The candidate will be responsible for the planning, management, and delivery of the programme, as well as internal compliance and programme support.
- The candidate will ensure efficient, timely and high-quality programme planning, budgeting, implementation and reporting; efficient and compliant contractual management of all Options implementing partners, consultants and service providers at country level; and that the programme is delivered following all Options operational policies, procedures and guidelines, leading proactive risk and safeguarding management and mitigation across the programme partnership.
Qualifications and experiences
- Master’s degree in a relevant subject (public Health, Business, Finance, Social Sciences).
- Experience working in international development at a senior programme management level or above for at least five years.
- Experience in financial management of programmes, including producing and reviewing budgets, forecasts, and financial reports.
- Experience in managing sub-contractors, suppliers, and/or civil society implementing partners.
- Skills in overseeing security, due diligence, and quality assurance processes.
- Experience in risk management and/or safeguarding.
- Excellent financial management skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should apply online