Cardiff School of Modern Languages is inviting applicants to apply for a Lecturer position in Modern Chinese Studies within the Cardiff School of Modern Languages. The post is offered at Grade 6 or 7, depending on the skills and experience of the applicants.
- Salary: £33,797 – £40,322 (Grade 6) or £42,792 – £49,553 (Grade 7)
- Hour: Full time (35 hours per week) and open-ended
- Closing date: 20 August 2020
- Location: Cardiff County, Wales
- Company: Cardiff University
- Job type: Permanent
- Job reference:
- Job reference: 9930BR
- To deliver high-quality Chinese Language and non-language teaching at both postgraduate and undergraduate levels, as well as leading the further development of high-quality Chinese Language teaching.
- To contribute to the teaching & scholarship, including the development, delivery and evaluation of modules and language programmes within the undergraduate and post graduate programmes.
- To supervise students, carry out administrative duties and academic management roles within the work area as required, pursue excellence in teaching.
Working at Cardiff University offers applicants competitive remuneration, an impressive array of benefits, excellent career development and a positive working environment. For more information about the post, please contact Professor Kate Griffiths, Head of School, email email@example.com
Apply for the job online here