Type: Full Time
Salary: N 500,000 – 700,000/month
- Installs, repairs, maintain, instruments and develop instructions to ensure safe and effective customer operations.
- Provides responsive telephone and on-site support to ensure that customers successfully use of Life Technologies Instrumentation.
- Ensures the professional relationship with new and existing customers in order to achieve customer loyalty to our company.
- Utilization of the Escalation Procedure as appropriate.
- Ensures efficient asset management including spare parts stock, company car, telephone, tools, software and computers, calibrations, literature etc.
- Coordinates work schedule with relevant partners (service coordinator, team leader, colleagues).
- Produces timely and accurate reports of engineer reports, planned maintenance reports, installation reports, expense reports etc.
- ensures that are line with the activities of the rest of the local commercial organization (sales & support) and informs customers of company’s other product and services.
Qualifications, experience, and skills:
- Bachelors High National Diploma in engineering, life science electrical/electronics, clinical engineering, Biomedical, or related subjects ( 2.1 or an Upper Credit)
- Minimum of 3 years of work experience in Clinical Engineering desired.
- Analytical / troubleshooting skills (Electronics/Electro-mechanical)
- Very good working knowledge of computers in general with proficiency in the MS Office Suite
- Good verbal and written command of the English (technical) language.
- Past experience in a Medical Diagnostic instruments servicing and function and remote field based on-site work
- Office and Site based functions.
- Willingness to travel through Africa and Europe
- Valid passport holder
- Driving license is required.
To complete your application, click here