Qualified applicants from African countries and the African Diaspora are invited to apply for scholarships to join Masters or PhD degree programmes at any of the following four accredited PAU institutes. The Pan African University is an initiative of the Heads of State and Government of the African whose mission is to provide quality postgraduate education geared towards prosperous, integrated and peaceful Africa.
Application Deadline: 10th September 2020.
Eligible Countries: African countries
Award type: Masters, PhD
Study type: Full time
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award: Full scholarships to the successful African candidates.
To Be Taken at (country): Various African countries in accredited PAU institutes and programmes
Masters: Candidates must satisfy the following conditions
- Maximum age of 30 years for male and 35 years for female applicants
- Undergraduate degree from a recognized university, with at least a second-class (upper division) or its equivalent, in a relevant field.
- Certified copies of relevant certificates, transcripts (from university and high school)
- Passport or National I.D. card (personal details page)
- Clear colored passport size photograph (2cmx2cm)
- Detail CV
- Recommendation letter from ONE of his/her former University lecturers
- Names of 3 Reference University lecturers (with an email address and WhatsApp number) (*Mandatory)
- Candidates for the Master in Conference Interpreting and Translation programmes are required to have excellent knowledge of at least two of the African Union’s official languages (Arabic, English, French and Portuguese).
PhD: Candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Maximum age of 35 years for male and 40 years for female applicants.
- A Master’s degree in a relevant field from PAU or any internationally recognized university.
- Certified copies of relevant certificates, transcripts
- Passport or National I.D. card (personal details page);
- Clear colored passport size photograph (2cmx2cm);
- Detail CV;
- Recommendation letters from 2 Professors;
- A 3 to 4-page Research Concept Note (tentative title, research questions, objectives, the significance of the research etc);
- Names of 3 Reference University Teachers (with an email address and WhatsApp number);(Mandatory);
Candidates may be required to undergo a written/oral examination after pre-selection.
Candidates with potential, motivation and who desire to play transformative leadership roles as academics, professionals, industrialists, innovators, and entrepreneurs are particularly encouraged to apply.
How to Apply: Below are the steps to apply:
- After reading the conditions, click on ‘Register’
- Provide a valid username and your email
- Check your inbox to confirm the registration by clicking on the confirmation link (Please check the spams as well)
- Provide a valid password
- Login using your credentials
- Open the ‘Application’ page and provide all your data
- Click on Save button and after finishing click on FINISH button
You can start the process by completing the registration form online
For more information, Visit the Award Homepage