The Federal Scholarship Board, Federal Ministry of Education of Nigeria is inviting interested and qualified Nigerians to participate in the 2020/2021 Nomination Interview for 2020/2021 Bilateral Educational Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards for Undergraduate, Masters and PhD students to study oversea.
Eligible Countries: Nigeria
Undergraduate (UG) studies in Russia, Morocco, Algeria, Serbia, Hungary, Egypt, Tunisia, Turkey, Cuba, Romania, Japan, Macedonia; and
Postgraduate (PG) studies tenable in (for those whose first degrees were obtained from Russia), China, Hungary, Serbia, Turkey, Japan, Mexico, South Korea
• Undergraduate Scholarship:
All applicants for undergraduate degree courses must possess a minimum qualification of Five (5) Distinctions (As & Bs) in the Senior Secondary School Certificate, WAEC (May/June) only in the subjects relevant to their fields of study including English Language and Mathematics.
Certificates should not be more than Two (2) years old (2018 & 2019).
Age limit: 18 – 20 years.
• Postgraduate Scholarship:
All applicants must hold a First Degree with at least 2nd Class Upper Division.
The applicants who are previous recipients of Foreign Awards must have completed at least two (2) years post qualification or employment practice in Nigeria.
All applicants must have completed NYSC
Age limit: 35 years for master’s and 40 years for PhD
Evidence of readiness to be released by employer.
• Since the BEA countries are non-English speaking, applicants should be prepared to undertake a mandatory one-year foreign language of the country of choice which will be the standard medium of instruction; and
• All applicants for Hungarian Scholarship must visit the website for further information.
• Complete the application form online between October and November 2020
• Print the completed form and bring to the interview venue in addition to 2.0 above.
i) Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA): 08077884417/09094268637