The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) in partnership with Shell Nigeria Exploration and Production Company Limited (SNEPCo) and co-ventures are inviting undergraduate students in 100 level in Nigerian Universities to apply for NNPC/SNEPCo National University Scholarship for Nigerians. Only students going to 200 level of full-time study in a Nigerian Federal or State University accredited by the National Universities Commission (NUC). The scholarship aims to promote academic excellence and improved skills of young Nigerians. It renews the scholarship grants to the successful applicants yearly from 200 level to the completion of the undergraduate degree programme provided there is good academic progress.
Application Deadline: August 28, 2020.
Eligible Countries: Nigeria
Minimum CGPA: 3.5 in a 5-grade system from 100 level
Student status: Not a beneficiary of any other scholarship (National or International)
- Every applicant should have a valid personal email account and phone number.
- Candidates should include personal and educational details in the application.
- Applicants should upload scanned copies of the following as part of the application:
- Recent passport-sized photograph of the applicant in JPEG format, not more than 200 kilobytes.
- University or JAMB Admission Letter.
- Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) Result.
- O’ Level Result(s), and ‘A’ Level /OND /NCE Result(s) as applicable.
- Letter of Identification from the State of Origin indicating applicant’s local government of origin.
- Academic results for 100 level for 2018/2019 Academic Session
Complete your application by applying online here.