CcHUB/iHub invites application for 2nd edition of the Women in Business program. This program focuses on women-led technology businesses and women-led businesses to help women leverage technology solutions to in the African market.
Eligible countries: Nigeria and Kenya
To be Taken at (Country): Kenya, Nigeria
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award:
- A strategically differentiated business that speaks to the heart of customer needs.
- An ability to speak investor language and leverage sound financial understanding of your business to secure capital and partnerships.
- Support to expand your business across multiple geographical markets.
- Knowledge on how to attract, develop and retain a strong team.
- Access to a robust network of investors, corporate executives, and software developers to help scale your business.
Application Deadline: 15th August 2020
Aim of the program:
- To Enhance the ways in which women-led businesses leverage technology solution in the market
- Build the capacity of women-led businesses to secure capital by providing training. There is also the opportunity for the participants to get investment from CcHub/iHub via our investment vehicles.
- Catalyse the expansion efforts of women-led businesses in the African market. Cohort 2 will provide participants with knowledge and strategies around expansion, as well as relevant introductions through our networks.
- Build the capacity of female entrepreneurs to attract, develop and retain quality talent.
- Create access to market opportunities: The participants will have the opportunity to increase their market share through engagement with corporate executives and industry advisors in our extensive network.
The criteria for participation for the program include:
- Women-led business interested in leveraging technology to scale their businesses
- Registered, with operations in Kenya or Nigeria
- Strong (well-rounded) founding team, working full-time on the business
- Businesses with proven traction in the market
- Scalable businesses that meet a real need.
This program will bring together female entrepreneurs, software developers, investors, SMEs, corporates, and industry experts across multiple sectors.
How to Apply:
For more information, Visit Award Webpage