Cornell University announces the availability of PhD position for a student from sub-Saharan Africa studying in the field of horticulture. The scholarship position is offered as an Assistantship and it required that the student returns to his/her home country after doctoral degree is complete.
- Type: PhD
- Eligible Countries: sub-Saharan African countries
- Field of study: Horticulture
- To be Taken at (Country): USA
- Start year: 2021
- Number of Awards: 1
- The assistantship requires 15 to 20 hours per week of teaching and/or research responsibilities.
- Application Deadline: 15th September 2020
- Already have a master’s degree
- Originate from a country in sub-Saharan Africa, excluding South Africa
- Be of native African ancestry
How to Apply:
To apply for this opportunity, complete the application form online.
For more information, Visit Award Webpage