Queensland University of Technology (QUT) is funding Master of Philosophy (MPhil). This a personalised degree designed to meet career and research goals and non-specialised MPhil help to build research skills for PhD.
- Programme Type: Master’s in philosophy
- Study Type: Full-time
- Target students: International Students
- Programme Start: February 2021, but before the end of July 2021
- Worth: $28,092 per annum stipend and 18-month tuition fee
- Location: Queensland University of Technology Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
- Deadline: 20 September 2020
- Applicants must meet the entry requirements for a Master of Philosophy degree.
- Applicants are to take up the scholarship and begin full-time study preferably in February 2021, but before the end of July 2021
- Applicants develop a research proposal that responds to and aligns with one or more Research Priorities in the Faculty of Education
- Applicants demonstrate excellent capacity and potential for research.
- Successful applicants must be able to enrol as a full-time, internal student.
Please note that from 17 August 2020, two-step application process will be used at QUT:
- Applicants must submit Expression of Interest (EOI) by Friday 20 September 2020.
- If successful, applicants will then be invited to submit a full application by Friday 30 October 2020.
Applicants have to indicate on the scholarship application form that they wish to be considered for the scholarship for MPhil students in the Faculty of Education. To apply for this scholarship, they should complete the application online
The applicants should also complete the eligibility requirements listed above and include them in their application for the QUT annual scholarship round.