The University of Lausanne (UNIL) is offering the UNIL Master’s Grants to international students who wish to pursue a master’s degree at the University.
- Host Institution: University of Lausanne, Switzerland
Type: Master’s degree
- The course starts: September 2021
- Target group: International students
- Number of Scholarships: Around 10
- Level/Field(s) of study: All Master’s programme from among those offered by the UNIL, except the following
- Master from the School of Medicine
- Master of Education
- Master of Law from the Universities of Zurich and Lausanne
- Master of criminal Law, magistracy specialism
- Master of Science in Physical Education and Sports Didactics
- Master of Science in Health sciences
- All MASs (PhD programmes)
- Scholarship value/duration:
The scholarship is granted for the minimum statutory period of the programme chosen by the student. It amounts to CHF 1,600 per month from 15 September to 15 July (or 10 months a year). Students offered a scholarship are exempted from paying fixed registration fees for the courses, except for the CHF 80.00 fees to be paid each semester.
- Deadline: 1 Nov 2020 (annual)
- Foreign university degree considered equivalent to a bachelor at UNIL before the beginning of the master’s programme.
- Outstanding and brilliant academic performance in the past study.
- At least B2 (according to the European Language Portfolio global scale) in French or English according to the language in which your chosen masters are taught.
- Not registered with UNIL in the past.
- Paid the CHF 200.00 administration fee
How to apply:
Applicants are to make an application for admission to the master’s degree through the Admissions Department (SII). Candidates must send their completed application form and other documents unbound, by post to the university’s address.
For more information, Visit the Award Webpage