Albemar Synergy Limited is inviting applications for the post of Petroleum Economists. The Petroleum Economist will be responsible for delivering business performance contract targets safely and delivering high quality, cost-effective, comprehensive, timely and professional economics products and services.
- Company: Albemar Synergy Limited
- Duties: Accounting, Auditing & Finance
- Location: Port Harcourt & Rivers State
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Status: Open
Qualification and Experience requirement:
- Bachelor’s degree in economics or Engineering from an internationally recognized university.
- Minimum Qualification: MBA / MSc
- 8 years oil and gas industry experience in multiple functions with a minimum of 2 of the areas listed: project development, project execution/construction, engineering design, concept studies, contract negotiation, procurement
- 5 years of petroleum economic evaluation experience using industry-standard software.
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 5 years
- Job Description
- Delivering business performance contract targets safely and delivering high quality, cost-effective, comprehensive, timely and professional economics products and services.
- Performing economic and statistical analysis.
- Collecting data and compiling databases by combining information from one or more sources using Excel or other database software.
- Reviewing technical and professional literature to identify specific limitations and opportunities associated with the relevant economic analysis of Nigeria.
- Preparing tables and sections of reports related to the execution of the oil field, submissions to the state, and other ad-hoc requests from the Commercial, and Business Planning teams.
- Contributing to the annual Financial Planning and Reporting processes.
- Compiling meeting notes and manage basic project correspondence.
How to apply:
Apply for this job at Jobberman website