Maventeq Systems Limited is inviting applications for the post of Inventory Officer. Maventeq Systems Limited is a Multinational Oil and Gas and top-notch solutions company, which aims at meeting the needs of organisations, ensuring more efficient and effective business processes to enhance the resources utilisation.
Job Title: Inventory Officer
Job Location: Rivers State, Nigeria
Category: Storekeeping Services
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Resident
Deadline: 10th August 2020
- Carry out Rotational inventory count of all material Plants as planned by the Stock & Material Analyst and flags any discrepancy discovered during the process.
- Track inventory reconciliation worksheet in liaison with the warehouse team.
- Ensures that all stocks items are safely and efficiently stored in the warehouse using the correct SAP material number and under established procedures.
- Participates in the annual Auditors / Partners audit review process and ensure that the specified range of stock is counted.
- Assists with any stock checks that are carried out annually for internal and external auditors, like Finance and NNPC, and at each movement on an internal basis for specific items only.
- Participate in the warehouse housekeeping
- Previous years of experience in a similar role.
How to apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only candidates who meet the job requirements will be contacted
Source: Recruitment Trust