Air Peace Limited is inviting application for the post of Planning Engineer. It aims to create seamless connections and network options for our domestic, regional and international markets.
- Job Title: Planning Engineer
- Job Location: Lagos
Job Type: Full-Time
- Deadline: August 15, 2020
- To prepare maintenance work packages and work orders including but not limited to MPD, AD, SB, EO etc, for all A/C in the fleet and submit them to the contracted Approved Maintenance Organisations and ensure that all maintenance activities performed by Approved Maintenance Organisations are under the approved Aircraft Maintenance Program (AMP), maintenance contracts and Nig. CARs Part 6 requirements.
- To establish a follow-up system for mandatory requirements such as ADs and life-limited part replacement and to ensure that all maintenance activities related to them are effectively performed on time.
- To prepare standard work packages and to coordinate with Approved Maintenance Organisations check the completion of returned work packages to determine closed or open (uncompleted tasks)items.
- To keep, update, archive and control all maintenance records under the requirements of this manual.
- To make available and manage all airworthiness data such as AMM, IPC, etc to perform maintenance and distribute these data in conjunction with Maintenance Planning and Recordkeeping personnel.
- She/he is also responsible for subscribing and establishing an updated system for airworthiness data published by the aircraft manufacturer and the authorities such as ADs, SBs, AMMs etc, and for ensuring that only current and up-to-date maintenance data is used during maintenance of Air Peace’s fleet.
- To develop and prepare methods, standards and procedures for maintenance, repairs and overhaul of aircraft systems, engines and components.
- To establish, update and monitor time limitations for scheduled maintenance of A/C systems, components and engine
- Prepare maintenance programme for scheduled maintenance checks, modification, repairs, and overhaul of A/C. and also prepare work packages for all maintenance checks and ensure that all the pre-loading activities are accomplished in good time.
- Recommend revision to the maintenance programme or current procedures, methods and specifications for improvement of safety, reliability and cost.
- To prepare a maintenance check schedule and coordinate with the commercial department to ensure that respective aircraft will be made available for the maintenance promptly.
- Ensure any corrective action relevant to his area, resulting from Quality audit programme, is cleared.
- Bachelors Degree in relevant field
- Minimum of 3 years working experience in a similar role.
- Must be currently working in an Aviation Company in Africa.