PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Nigeria is inviting application for the post of Senior Associate (Experience Center – Disruption Team). PwC is aiming at developing innovative and emerging technology, discovery, deployment and support activity. Its mission is to develop disruptive & innovative technologies and products that drive the evolution of how we deliver our services now and in the future.
- Job Title: Experience Center – Disruption Team (Senior Associate)
- Reference Number: 125-NIG00248
- Location: Nigeria
- Department: Internal Firm Services
- Job type: Permanent
- Deadline: 17-Aug-20
- A career with Innovation Services will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients’ redesign, redefine, and redeploy their assurance and/or tax departments to be a strategic asset across the enterprise.
- Assist clients as they incorporate increased automation, machine learning, data & analytics, Open Source technologies into their processes to deliver better quality output and contribute more strategically to organisational decision making.
- Megatrends and emerging technologies are changing the world we live in. These fundamental global shifts and the collisions between them are reshaping societies, economies and behavioural norms everywhere. Traditional business models are continuously being disrupted…
- A career with the Disruption team at the Experience Centre will provide you with a unique opportunity to:
- Help our clients: anticipate and understand these disruptive forces, by rethinking their business models and their core purpose.
- Conduct intensive research on the business landscape, PwC Nigeria capabilities and strategy.
- Create a lean canvas by a line of service: vision, strategy, and value proposition
- You’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers with a ‘dare to think’ mentality.
- Assist clients to get up to speed with what technologies and trends might disrupt their business model;
- Assist clients to identify and prioritize these disruptions in the form of actionable responses.
- Assist in the management and delivering of large transformational projects through prototyping, mock-ups and simulations.
- Define and collate Disruption methods, tools and playbooks
- Bring the best of PwC by working with and connecting teams with relevant people in the different Lines of Services
- Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify disruption research opportunities with new/existing clients;
- Contribute to the development of your own and team’s technical acumen
- Keep abreast with local and national business and economic issues
Experience and Qualification:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Prior experience at a Consulting firm, high-growth Organisation or start-up Fintech, banking, or financial services background is preferred
- Minimum Years of Experience: 3 + years of proven success in digital/ disruptive technologies marketing roles with at least one year of leading teams
- Demonstrates some proven abilities to develop strategy; as well as proven success and thorough abilities to write, communicate, facilitate, and present cogently; to and/or for all levels of industry audiences, clients and internal staff and management
- Demonstrates proven success in roles and thorough abilities to identify and address client needs, which include the following: developing and sustaining deep client relationships using networking, negotiation and persuasion skills to identify and sell potential new service opportunities; preparing and presenting complexly written and verbal materials; and defining resource requirements, project workflow, budgets, billing and collection
- Understanding and application of design thinking
- Understanding of agile methodology
- Good knowledge of consulting across a broad scope of transformational offerings across front and back office
- Evidence of excellent influencing and communication skills and the capability to challenge and manage senior stakeholders.
- Proactive with a positive can-do approach.
- A thirst for emerging trends
- Self-starter and able to work effectively as a member of a team.
If you are interested in this job, complete the application online
For more information, Visit PwC Webpage
Source: PwC Nigeria website