Anglia Ruskin University is inviting qualified international students to apply for the International Excellence Scholarships. The scholarships are available for undergraduate and postgraduate degree programs and the selection is based on academic merit, experience, prior learning and other relevant achievements.
- Sponsor: Anglia Ruskin University
- Place of study: Anglia Ruskin University, UK
- Academic year: 2020-2021
- Eligible country: Any
- Worth: £4,000 deducted from the tuition fees in your first year
- Application Deadline: October 23, 2020
- Applicants must be enrolled in undergraduate and postgraduate degree coursework.
- Applicants must have excellent academic certification.
- Applicants must be full-time student unless exceptional circumstances are preventing for full-time study.
- Applicants must fulfil general entry requirements of the university
The studentship is acceptable for undergraduate and postgraduate degree coursework in the following fields:
- Creative Intelligence and Innovation
- Design Architecture and Building
- Information Technology
- International Studies
How to apply:
For applying, aspirants needed to complete these following steps:
Step 1: Apply for Admission
Scholars are recommended to get admission in the undergraduate and postgraduate degree program at the university. After full-time enrolment, each student will be automatically considered for this studentship.
Step 2: Submit required documents
- Resume/curriculum vitae,
- Letter of recommendation,
- Previous certificates
- Previous mark sheets
- Entry Requirements
- Evidence of their English language ability