Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development (FMARD) is inviting applications for the positions of Consultants.
- Title: Consultant for the Preparation of Detailed Prototype Designs and Development of BOQ for Typical Market Infrastructure Rehabilitation / Construction For LIFE-ND
- Project RFP No: NPCO / CONS / QCBS / 007 / 2020
- Location: Rivers state
- Open positions: 3
- Deadline: September 3, 2020
- The Federal Government of Nigeria has received financing from the International Fund for Agricultural Development (IEAD) towards the implementation of the Livelihood Improvement Family Enterprise in the Niger Delta (LIFE-ND) Project. This project is aimed at enhancing income, job creation and food security through Agribusiness enterprise development in a sustainable manner for the Niger Delta region.
- LIFE-ND intends to apply part of the funding to eligible payments under the contract for consultancy service for the preparation of detailed prototype designs and development of BOQ for typical market infrastructure rehabilitation/construction for the LIFE-ND Project.
- Accordingly, the National Project Coordinating Office LIFE-ND invites reputable Consulting firms with proven competence and experience to submit proposals for the execution of the services as stated above.
- The objective of the assignment is to provide architectural and engineering services to ensure that the surveys, designs and technical specifications for the rehabilitation/maintenance and construction of agribusiness infrastructure for LIFE-ND are prepared to meet appropriate standards for climate-resilient.
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified Consulting Firms are to obtain the Proposal document by sending a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com requesting for the proposal document for the consultancy service for the preparation of detailed prototype designs and development of BOQ for typical market infrastructure rehabilitation/construction for the LIFE-ND Project. Submission Requirements:
Instructions regarding the preparation and submission of the proposal are contained in the RFP document. Proposals must be delivered to the address below:
The National Project Coordinator,
IFAD Assisted Livelihood Improvement Family Enterprise – Niger Delta (LIFE-ND) Project,
6, Woji Road, GRA Phase 2,
Rivers State, Nigeria.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com