Suitably qualified candidates are invited to apply for IBRO Return Home Fellowships. IBRO Return Home Program aims to enable young researchers from less developed countries, who have studied neuroscience in advanced research centers, to return home to continue an internationally valid scientific activity in brain research.
- Type: Grants
- To be Taken at (Country): Candidate’s Home country
- Eligible Countries: Less Developed Countries
- Number of Awards: Not specified
- Value of Award: Up to 20,000 euros
- Application Deadline: 6th September 2020 (11:59 p.m. C.E.T.)
- Postdoctoral fellows who have finished research training in neurosciences (including clinical research) in a center of excellence of a developed country.
- Research students who have been trained in a Center of Excellence in Brain Research (CEBR).
- Scientists who are developing a successful basic/clinical research career in a developed country and wish to return to their country of origin or to a less developed country for personal or cultural reasons.
Eligibility: At least one letter of reference (two are expected) and a Return Home Acceptance Letter are required in order to be considered for this grant.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in this Fellowship, complete the application form online.
For more information, visit the Fellowship webpage
Important Notes: Please note: Qualified candidates will not yet have returned to the laboratory where he/she is applying for the fellowship at the time the application is submitted.