Silver Crest School is inviting application for the post of ICT, French, Diction, Music and Yoruba Teachers (ICT, French, Diction, Music and Yoruba).
- Job Title: Subject Teachers (ICT, French, Diction, Music and Yoruba)
- Location: Igbo-Efon, Lekki, Lagos
- Deadline: August 21, 2020
- Applying instructional activities that actively engage students in meaningful learning experiences and ensuring continual student growth and achievement.
- Planning, assessing, and revising curricula, course content, course materials and methods of instruction.
- Cooperating with colleagues to augment the learning environment.
- Constantly updating him/herself on technology advances and incorporating technology in the classroom.
- Maintaining discipline in the classroom.
- Connecting students’ knowledge to earlier learning and developing ways to encourage it further challenging and inspiring students to help them deepen their knowledge and understanding.
- Developing and promoting the appropriate skills and social abilities to allow the optimum progress of the children, according to age, ability, and aptitude.
- Modifying activities and assignments to meet the learning needs of each student.
Qualifications and experience:
- A Degree/Certification in area of specialization
- Applicants must have a minimum of three years teaching experience in the area of specialisation
- Excellent listening, communication, writing, organisational, research and IT skills.
- Highly conscientious and committed to the highest standards of professional service.
- Ability to relate well with different groups of students of different ages and ability levels.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates are to send their Cover Letter and up to date CV, a page-long letter stating your suitability for the role and two professional references with current phone numbers and email addresses to email@example.com clearly stating the” Job Title” as the subject of your mail.