The Asian development bank is inviting applications for 2020-2021 internship program. This is one of the wonderful experiences to add to your CV. The Asian development bank is a reputable organisation and the experience gained during this internship will be very valuable. internship applications are accepted twice every year and are offered to students at the graduate level of study.
- Location: Philippines
- Opportunity Type: Internship
- Opportunity Provider: Asian Development Bank
- Opportunity Level: Master’s/PhD
- Internship duration: Period of 8 weeks to 6 months
- Deadline: Deadline of the internship program: 30 September 2020 for 1st round and 31 January 2021 for 2nd round
- Applicants must be from one of the ADB member countries.
- Candidates should be enrolled in a master’s or PhD program.
- The institutes the applicants are studying in should be in one of the ADB member countries.
- Applicants should be very proficient in the English language.
- Applicants should have previous experience related to the internship area they are applying for.
Benefits of ADB Internship:
- Working with a multinational organization that is very well reputed.
- Chance to enhance your work experience.
- Opportunity to meet experts and leaders in different domains.
Required Documents for application:
- Application form
- NGO and Civil Society
- Non-sovereign Operations
- Public Management, Financial Sector and Trade Division
- Human and Social Development
- Office of the Chief Economist and DG
- Vietnam Resident Mission
- Sustainable Infrastructure
- Thailand Resident Mission
- Water SG Division
- Portfolio, Quality Control and Results
- Thematic and Country Division
- Infrastructure Finance
- Urban and Social Sectors
How to Apply:
To apply for this Internship, complete the application form online
For more information, visit the ADB webpage