Empire Specialist Hospital is inviting application for the post of a Registered Nurse who will assist in general nursing duties. A practising license is the essential requirement for consideration. A professional, friendly attitude and effective communication skills are keys to becoming successful in this role.
- Organisation: Empire Specialist Hospital
- Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Type: Full-Time
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Salary: Less than NGN75,000
- Maintaining accurate, complete health care records and reports.
- Administering medications to patients and monitoring them for side effects and reactions.
- Prescribing assistive medical devices and related treatments.
- Recording patient vital signs and medical information.
- Ordering medical diagnostic and clinical tests.
- Monitoring, reporting, and recording symptoms or changes in patient conditions.
- Administering non-intravenous medications.
- Assessing, implementing, planning, or evaluating patient nursing care plans by working with healthcare team members.
- Modifying patient health treatment plans as indicated by patient conditions and responses.
Qualification, experience, and skills:
- Bachelor’s degree or master’s degree in nursing.
- Pass the Nursing and Midwifery Council Examination
- Registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria
- Must reside in Lagos
- Ability to effectively communicate with patients, families, physicians, and hospital staff.
- Professional, friendly attitude.
If you are interested in this Job, complete your application online