APIN Public Health Initiatives (APIN) is inviting applications for the post of Technical Associate (Pharmacy & Supply Chain). APIN is a non-governmental organization that provides services in the prevention, care, and treatment of patients with HIV/AIDS, Tuberculosis, Malaria, Reproductive Health, Family Planning, Maternal, Newborn and Child Health, and other non-communicable diseases of public health significance. APIN also offers professionals opportunities for career advancement, a good working environment and competitive remuneration.
- Job Title: Technical Associate – Pharmacy & Supply Chain
- Job Location: Plateau, Nigeria
- Job Reference Code: PSC701
- Deadline: August 14, 2020
- The successful candidate will support all clinical pharmacy and supply chain management activities of the program in the designated location.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for the delivery of quality antiretroviral therapy (ART) services, through ensuring an efficient supply of medicines and delivering client-oriented services to promote appropriate use.
Qualifications and Experience
- Must possess a university degree in degree (Bachelor of Pharmacy/Pharmaceutical Services/Doctor of Pharmacy) from a recognized institution.
- Possession of a master’s degree in Public Health or related field would be added advantage.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working in public health programs, with a focus on HIV/AIDS prevention and treatment.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to this dedicated email: email@example.com
Applicants will have to attach a CV with a Suitability Statement that states how their skills, knowledge and experience make them suitable and indicate the Job Reference Code & location as the subject of the email.
The Suitability Statement SHOULD NOT exceed a page and MUST appear on the first page of the CV, contained in one document. The job reference code is an important requirement and any application not in line with this instruction will not be considered.
Late applications will not be considered, and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.