Human Frontier Science Program (HFSP)invites applications for HFSP Postdoctoral Fellowships. The aim is to support proposals for frontier, potentially transformative research in the life sciences. Applications for high-risk projects are particularly encouraged. The projects need to be interdisciplinary in nature and should also challenge existing paradigms by using novel approaches and techniques.
- Fellowship type: postdoctoral
- Field: Life sciences
- Eligibility: PhD Students
- Application initiation deadline (to obtain a reference number): August 13, 2020
- Application submission deadline: 27 August 2020
- A research doctorate (PhD) or a doctoral-level degree comparable to a PhD with equivalent experience in basic research (e.g. a research-based MD or medical PhD) must be obtained by the start of the fellowship.