Curtin University is inviting application for PhD students for research in Children’s Rights: a Legal Rights Framework to Support Public Health. This PhD degree is offered in the field of Public health and policy.
- Degree: PhD
- Topic: Children’s Rights: a Legal Rights Framework to support Public Health
- Field: Public health and policy
- Study location: Curtin University, Bentley Western Australia, Australia
- Eligible applicants: Open to Australian Citizens, Australian Permanent Residents and New Zealand Citizens
- Deadline: 01 Sep 2020
- Applicants should hold a Masters’ degree or first or second-degree honours in Law, that required completion of a thesis.
- English language IELTS level of 7.0 in all bands and overall score
- This project is for future students.
- Stipend and fees are approx. AUD 60,000 – AUD 70,000 p.a.
- Curtin PhD Stipends are valued at AUD 28,092 p.a. for up to a maximum of 3.5 years.
- The successful applicants for PhD in Children’s Rights: a Legal Rights Framework to Support Public Health 2020 will receive a 100% fee offset.
How to apply
Applicants must submit an email to the Project lead and include their current curriculum vitae, a summary of their research skills and experience, and the reason they are interested in this specific project before applying. If you are interested in the scholarship, apply here
Source: Curtin University