The Curtin University is inviting application for scholarship for students hoping to do their research in Chronic Pain, Body Perception, and the Human Brain . The PhD degree in the field of Health Sciences.
- Degree: PhD
- Field: Health Sciences
- Topic: Chronic Pain, Body Perception, and the Human Brain
- Research location: Curtin University, Australia
- Eligible countries: All nations
- Deadline: 01 Sep 2020
Scholarship value: Full Funding, Stipend, and fees
- English language IELTS level of 7 or above
- Future Higher degree by research applicants
- Stipend and fees is approx. AUD 60,000 – AUD 70,000 p.a.
- Curtin PhD Stipends are valued at AUD 28,092 p.a. for up to a maximum of 3.5 years.
- 100% fee offset.
How to apply:
Applicants must send emails to the Project lead. The emails must include their current curriculum vitae, a summary of their research skills and experience, and the reason they are interested in this specific project.
If you are interested in this funding, complete application online.
For more information, visit the award webpage
Source : Curtin University