International Fellowships are awarded for full-time study or research in the United States to women who are not U.S. citizens or permanent residents. Both graduate and postgraduate studies at accredited U.S. institutions are supported.
- Funding: $18,000–$30,000
- Level: Masters or PhD
- Number of Award: 5
- Opens: August 1
- Deadline: November 15
- Notification of decision: April 15, 2021
- Program period: July 1, 2021–June 30, 2022
- Applicants must have earned the equivalent of a U.S. bachelor’s degree by the application deadline and must have applied to their proposed institutions of study by the time of the application.
- Up to five International Master’s/First Professional Degree Fellowships are renewable for a second year; fellows will receive application information for this competitive program.
- Recipients are selected for academic achievement and demonstrated commitment to women and girls. Recipients return to their home countries to become leaders in business, government, academia, community activism, the arts, or scientific fields.
How to apply:
To start application, visit the application webpage
Source: AAUW website