The Harambe Entrepreneur Alliance Scholar Programme is a full-tuition plus fees award for Africa’s entrepreneurial leaders. It is a platform for highly educated young African social, business, and political entrepreneurs, attending leading universities in Africa, Asia, Europe, and North America. The aim of the scholarship is to capture, inform and engage Africa’s global intellectual capital in the development of Africa.
- Eligible Countries: African countries
- Type: MBA
- Number of Awardees: Not specified
- Value of Scholarship: Fellowships and Grants from our partners, Scholarships (Fletcher/Oxford Skoll/Yale/Oxford Pershing Square), Mentors. Venture Capital, The Harambean Network
- Application Deadline: 16th November 2020 at 23:59
- Born in Africa and current passport holders of an African country
- Exhibited entrepreneurial leadership in their field of interest
- Two or more years of work experience
- Hold a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent
How to Apply:
Candidates must complete the application online. The following documents must be prepared.
- official university transcripts
- letters of recommendation
- standardized test scores arrive at Yale School of Management by the appropriate application deadline
For more information, visit the Scholarship Webpage