Access Bank Plc is inviting applications for the post of Cyber Security Analyst- Security, Policy, Governance and Compliance. Access Bank Plc is a Nigerian multinational commercial bank that received its license from the Central Bank of Nigeria and was fully operational in 1989 to provide services like saving assets, providing loans, depositing currents and managing branch network in the country.
- Job Title: Cyber Security Analyst – Security, Policy, Governance and Compliance
- Location: Nigeria
- Type: Full Time
- Job Category: Analyst/ Quality Control
- Deadline: October 8, 2020
- To provide strategic direction and ensure objectives are achieved using agreed organizational resources while monitoring the success and failure of the enterprise security program
- Work closely with IT to secure information and develop strategies to minimize the variety of risks that the Bank may be vulnerable to
- Effectively update approved policies as well as communicate to relevant stakeholders.
- Anchor information security awareness within the group and the bank at large.
- Maintain and manage risk and asset registers.
- Closely monitor Group projects to ensure they are successful and executed promptly.
- Monitor Group programs to ensure that the budgets assigned to the programs are not exceeded.
- Act as Librarian for the group to ensure all documents are securely stored and readily available.
- Seeks to achieve required standards (legislative, regulatory, contractual obligations).
- Ensure work-life balance for group members through training, leave plan, shift calendar and welfare management.
- Provide strategic direction that ensures objectives are achieved hence guaranteeing the success of enterprise security programs.
- SLA management and project management liaison.
- Embark on continuous staff development, Staffing, and general people management of the team
- Manage information risk to an acceptable level to meet the business and regulatory compliance requirements of the bank.
- Ensure that risk assessments, vulnerability assessments, threat analyses and penetration testing are conducted periodically and consistently to identify risk to the organization’s information assets.
- Perform information system security vulnerability scanning to discover and analyse vulnerabilities and characterize risks.
- Recommend appropriate remedial actions to mitigate risks and follow up on control measures to ensure it is done.
- Participate in post-incident reviews and analysis to determine the root cause of information security incidents, develop corrective actions, reassess risk, evaluate response effectiveness and take appropriate remedial actions.
Education, Experience and Certification(s)
- A good first degree in any discipline. Relevant Master’s degree will be an advantage
- Minimum of 3 years in banking/financial services with experience in banking operations and information security/ risk analysis
- Certifications in Business Continuity Professional (CBCP), Certified Business Resilience IT Professional (CBRITP), or Certified Disaster Recovery Engineer (C)DRE are a big plus. ITIL and IT certifications and other professional qualifications will be an added advantage
Skills and Competence:
- Good knowledge and understanding of banking Policies and control procedures.
- Process management and document skills
- Understanding of business and Information security administration
- Good accounting skills
- Good understanding of the Information Governance Framework
- Regulatory knowledge and background in Information Security / Controls.
- Good knowledge and understanding of banking/ IT operations
- Process management and documentation skills
- Understanding of business and IT strategy administration
- Regulatory knowledge
- Ability to work across a globally distributed team network
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office with an emphasis in Word, Excel, and Power BI
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Strong and effective stakeholder management skills
- Good numerical or analytical skill
- Good communication skill (Oral & Written)
How to apply
If you are interested in this job, complete application online
For more information about this job, visit the Access Bank webpage