Access Bank Plc is inviting applications for the post of Cyber Security Analyst- Security, Technology and Engineering. Access Bank Plc is a Nigerian multinational commercial bank that received its license from the Central Bank of Nigeria and was fully operational in 1989 to provide services like saving assets, providing loans, depositing currents and managing branch network in the country. This organization headquarters is currently located in Lagos.
Job Title: Cyber Security Analyst – Security, Technology and Engineering
Type: Full Time
Job Category: Security / Intelligence
Deadline: October 2, 2020
- First line of defence for complicated IT systems. Take proactive role in the architecture, design, implantation, and support of security-focused resources to ensure safe operations
Functions and Responsibilities
- Maintains the security of IT systems to prevent data breaches, keeping information safe from hackers, viruses, and other potential problems.
- Identify, collect, and Analyse data logs and perform risk assessments to find out which parts of the system have been compromised and where the dangers lie.
- Testing and retesting of new Software and Hardware systems, in order to be sure, they are up to date and secure against possible dangers.
- Documenting information security plans and policies.
- Implement Network Intrusion Detection systems and supports backup programs.
- Performs security system updates on a regular basis.
- Take assessments and findings to generate reports and documenting outcomes.
- Brainstorms on technical products used to facilitate cybercrime investigations and safety initiatives.
Education, Experience and Certification(s)
- A good first degree in any discipline, preferably in Computer Science, Cyber Security, and Information Technology.
- Minimum of 3 years in banking / Information Technology with experience in Information Security and a strong knowledge of Windows/Linux, database, and virtualized/physical server environments
- CCSA, CCSE, CCSP, CEH, Window Azure Security, Window Servers, IT certification and other security professional qualification will be an added advantage
Skills and Competencies
- Experience with network security, network technologies, system security and network monitoring tools.
- Hands-on experience in security systems, firewalls, intrusion detection systems, DDOS solutions, authentication systems, log management, content filtering, SIEM, vulnerability scanning, web gateway, proxy appliances, NAC, and antivirus tools etc.
- Experience in building and maintaining security systems
- Proven work experience as a system security engineer or information security engineer
- Thorough understanding of the latest security principles, techniques, and protocols.
- Detailed technical knowledge of database and operating system security.
- Excellent Communications skills to enable rapport to be built with Stakeholders and colleagues
- Ability to present both in the written form and orally and adapt communication style to the audience
- Familiarity with web-related technologies (Web applications, Web Services, Service-Oriented Architectures) and of network/web related protocols
- Superior breadth of experience in network administration and information security
How to apply
If you are interested in this job, complete application online
For more information about this job, visit the Access Bank webpage