Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited is recruiting candidates for a Treasury Specialist position. Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited is one of the largest soft drinks manufacturer company that produce and distribute some of the nation’s most- loved beverages in the country with headquarters located at Lagos.
- Job Title: Treasury Specialist
- Job Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Type: Full Time
- Job Category: Accounting/Audit/Finance
- Deadline: August 28, 2020
- Monitor, plan, and manage the efficient utilization of cash and financial services.
- Provide support the Treasury Manager in liquidity management, risk assessment and timely accounting and reconciliation of all transactions.
- Monitoring and managing the company banks’ relationships.
- Evaluating, assessing, and analysing liquidity requirements.
- Enhancing the liquidity risk management framework and producing key risk management metrics to manage the day to day risks.
- Assessing new business initiatives and products for their liquidity and funding risk.
- Responding appropriately to changes in, or new, regulations impacting liquidity.
- Imprest funding and management.
Qualifications and experience
- A Bachelor’s degree.
- Candidates must be chartered (ICAN or ACCA).
- At least 7 years’ experience in Banking with practical knowledge of Loan Administration, Liquidity Management and Cash Optimization.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.