Nigeria Customs Broadcasting Network (NCBN) is inviting application for the post of Business Presenter. NCBN is a broadcasting company with a mission to establish a world-class News, entertainment, and current Affairs Television Network that will focus on International Trade, as it affects Nigeria and Africa; and also showcase the activities of the Nigeria Customs Service.
- Job Title: Business Presenter
- Job Location: Abuja
- Deadline: August 26, 2020
Qualifications and experience
- Degree in Economics or other related courses will serve as an added advantage.
- Candidates should have at least 5 years of work experience as a presenter in economic and financial matters.
- Vast knowledge of national and international economic and financial matters will also serve as an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes and Cover Letters to email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Interviews will be held in Abuja. Candidates should also reside in Abuja or should be willing to relocate to Abuja.