Enugu State University of Science and Technology (ESUT) is inviting applications for the post of Chief Security Officer. ESUT is located at Enugu, Enugu State and it was founded on July 30, 1980.
- Job Title: Chief Security Officer
- Job Location: Enugu, Nigeria
- Deadline: September 14, 2020
- The Chief Security Officer is responsible to the Vice-Chancellor for the day-to-day control and maintenance as well as developing the necessary security policing arrangements covering both day and night shifts of security personnel under him.
- He is also to ensure effective deployments of security personnel under him for maximum security on campuses.
Qualifications and Experience
- Candidates must possess a bachelor’s degree, NYSC discharge certificate or equivalent with at least ten (10) years cognate experience in the Police or Armed Forces and Security work.
- candidates must have received appropriate training and would have attained the rank of at least Deputy Superintendent of Police (DSP) or its equivalent.
- An intelligence of crime management background will be an advantage.
Salary and Conditions of Service
- The salary and conditions of service are as applicable to the post of Chief Security officer in Nigerian Universities and as determined by the Governing Council from time to time.
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit fifteen (15) copies of their Application forms accompanied by fifteen (15) copies of the most recent CV which shall contain the following:
- Full names
- Date and Place of Birth
- Contact Address with the e-mail address and telephone number(s)
- Marital Status, number, and ages of children
- Schools attended and qualifications obtained with dates (copies of credentials to be enclosed).
- Administrative and Managerial experience
- Membership of professional bodies
- All candidates must supply in their application forms, names, addresses and telephone numbers of (3) referees who should be able to attest to the candidate’s academic and managerial abilities as well as his/her moral character and uprightness. The candidates should request their referees to separately, forward references directly to the Ag. Registrar, Enugu State University of Science and Technology (ESUT).
All applications are to be submitted under confidential cover, in a sealed envelope, marked at the upper left-hand corner “Post of Chief Security Officer” to:
The Ag. Registrar and Secretary to Council,
Enugu State University of Science and Technology (ESUT),
P.M.B. 01660, Enugu,
Enugu State, Nigeria.
Note: All applications not received by 15:00 hours (3:00 pm) on the last day shall be declared void.
For more information, visit the ESUT webpage