Proten International is inviting applications for the post of Senior Associate, Learning and Development. The organisation is an international Human Capital Development firm that offers a wide range of Training, Coaching and Consulting services to individuals, small businesses, and corporate and governmental organizations. And the headquarter is located at 11a Mojidi Street, off Toyin St, 101212, Ikeja, Lagos.
- Job Title: Senior Associate, Learning and Development
- Location: Lagos, Nigeria with frequent travel to Northern Nigeria
- Reporting Line: Reports to the Head of Human Resources.
- Deadline: August 31, 2020
- Manage our client Learning and Development Programs
- Shape and execute Babban Gona’s training strategy across varying different stakeholder groups – Full-time Employees, Contract Staff and Farmer Members.
- Shape and execute Learning and Development strategies and programs across the organization.
- Evaluate individual and organizational development needs.
- Implement various learning methods companywide (e.g. coaching, job-shadowing, online training).
Qualifications and skills
- Profound know-how in Learning & Development
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, English, Communications, Education, or a related discipline (Master’s degree and /or Project Management Certification is preferred)
- Strong project coordination skills coupled with negotiation skills and sharp business acumen
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills: Fluent oral and written English.
If you are interested in this job, complete application online