Applicants are now invited to apply for the Maxwell King PhD Scholarship at Monash University. This scholarship is looking for the best and the brightest applicants who are deserving of the scholarship. This scholarship exists to help PhD students with their living cost while studying.
- Program Type: Scholarship
- Program Level: PhD
- Award Offered: $35,000
- Number of Awards: 1
- Nationality: Australian, New Zealandia, International Student
- Deadline: 31st October (annually)
- To be considered for the Maxwell King PhD Scholarship, you have been eligible by the following criteria:
- You must be either be an Australian citizen, a New Zealand citizen, an Australian permanent resident, an Australian humanitarian visa holder or an international student.
- Your application for the scholarship must be submitted.
- You must be enrolled in a PhD at Monash University.
- You must meet the Monash’s competitive scholarship selection process requirements
- You must also meet the Monash’s English Language proficiency requirements
- If you are selected for this scholarship, you will be given a
- Living allowance
- Research allowance
- Relocation allowance as well, if you are eligible Click here to learn more about the Maxwell King Scholarship benefits.
How to apply:
If you are not already enrolled at Monash University for a PhD program, you will use a single application for the PhD program and the scholarship. If you are interested, complete the Maxwell King Scholarship online
For more information, visit the award webpage