Global Citizen invites applications for Global Citizen: Cisco Youth Leadership Award in 2020. Cisco Youth Leadership Award was established by Cisco and Global Citizen to recognize and lift a young person positively impacting the world, as a way to demonstrate the impact that young people are having on achieving the Global Goals and to accelerate global problem-solving.
Deadline: 11:59pm EDT Sunday, Sept 20
Worth of Award
- USD 250,000 awarded to a person or specific people on behalf of an organization that is judged to best fit selection criteria.
- An all-inclusive round-trip to award ceremony in December for themselves and a guest.
- Networking and development opportunities to support their work.
- You must be 18-30 years old as of award ceremony in December 2019 and be able to travel to the award ceremony to accept the prize.
- For three years, you must be willing to do media interviews and appearances, and grant rights to GC and Cisco to use the name, likeness and related content in GC or Cisco marketing campaigns and on GC or Cisco owned-platforms, such as cisco.com, globalcitizen.org and social platforms.
- You must accept the terms and conditions.
- You must not be a citizen of a country or entity subject to financial or other sanctions by the Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) or other government entity of the United States of America that may restrict the transfer of the Prize.
- You must not be an employee of Global Citizen or Cisco.
- You must not be any organizations who have previously received prize funding or direct grant funding from Cisco or the Cisco Foundation.
How to Apply
- The application consists of four parts: (1) Personal and Organization Information, (2) Pitch / About Your Work (4) Description of how your work aligns with the Judging Criteria (4) Supplemental Organizational Details.
- For the first part, you will be required to submit basic information about you and your organization and a scanned copy of your passport.
- For the second part, you must explain why you deserve this award and provide us with a 2-3-minute video of your pitch. You will also be required to answer 4 short answer questions about your work.
- For the third part, you will describe in 250 words or less, how you have achieved each one of the Prize’s criteria.
- And for the fourth part, you will submit proof of your organization’s registration details including the certificate of registration, incorporation or tax exemption and other supplemental information.
If you are interested in this opportunity, apply here
For More Information, visit the Official Webpage
Source: Scholarship Aid