Nigeria Impact Startup Relief Facility (NISRF) invites applications from startups for NISFR grant. NISFR is an emergency facility established by a consortium of funding partners to disburse grants to a significant number of existing post-MVP stage high-growth startups who create an impact, so they remain viable during the COVID-19 crisis. It supports grant applicants whose businesses/activities are either being adversely affected or modified in response to COVID-19 for 6 months.
- Type: Grant
- Worth: USD5,000 to USD20,000.
- Sponsor: NISRF is 100% equity-free
- Application Deadline: 7th of September 2020
- To qualify for this funding, the following criteria have to be met:
- Be a company operating in Nigeria
- The company is tackling an urgent social problem
- The company is post-MVP, revenue-generating, registered with CAC
- Can demonstrate solid financial health before the onset of COVID-19 (USD 60K ARR 12 months period minimum)
- The company has already received seed capital
- Can demonstrate the scale of impact, or potential for future scale
- Fall in any of these sectors: Agriculture, Critical Infrastructure, Financial Services, Health Care, Education, and with initiatives that target the informal sector.
How to apply
If you are interested in this opportunity, apply here
For More Information, visit the Official Webpage