661 Nigerian Air Force Hospital Ikeja invites applications for the post of a Medical Laboratory Scientist (Housemanship / Internship). Nigerian Air Force Hospital Ikeja is a federal health care institution that is mainly for air force offices and their family members. This Institution is currently located at 445, NAF Hospital, Ikeja, 100211, Lagos.
- Job Title: Medical Laboratory Scientist (Housemanship / Internship)
- Job Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Duration: One Year
- Deadline: September 29, 2020
- Candidates must Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Science (BMLS) or its equivalent from recognized institution.
- Candidates must Provisional Certificate of registration from the Council
House Officers / Interns would be paid salary according to current scale approve by the Federal Government
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates are to obtain Application Forms free of charge at the address below:
661 NAF Hospital,
Ikeja – Lagos State.
461 NAF Hospital,
Completed application forms, with the written application together with relevant documents are to be submitted at any of the 2 centres mentioned above. Candidates are required to affix 1 passport photograph to their application forms.
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited via SMS for selection interview at above centres
- Successful candidates will be expected to work at “661 NAF Hospital Ikeja, Lagos” only for the period of one year.
- During the period, House officers / Interns are expected to work under appropriate consultants/specialist and abide by the civil service regulations as well as the ethics governing individual conducts of their profession.