The Australian Catholic University (ACU) invites international students to apply for Undergraduate and Graduate in Australia for the 2021/2022 academic session. For this reason, applicants must have achieved at least an average result of 80% in prior studies for your application to be considered. The scholarship rewards students based on academic merit.
- Eligible Countries: International
- Field: Any field
- Number of Awards: Up to 20 scholarships will be available to students and each scholarship will last for the duration of the recipients’ course, subject to satisfactory academic performance
- Type: Undergraduate, Masters, Doctoral
- Year level: First year
- Required study load: full-time
- To be taken at (country): Any University in Australia
- Worth: The scholarship will cover half of the full-time fees for the minimum duration of your course (inclusive of RPL/Credit).
- Application Deadline: 30th September 2020 11:59 PM (AEST)
- Applicants must not be enrolled in pathway /Diploma/Graduate Certificate courses
- Applicants must have an offer for a place in an undergraduate or postgraduate program at ACU, commencing in Semester 1 2021
- Applicants must have achieved results of at least 80% (equivalent to a GPA of 5.8 on the ACU 7-point scale) in previous study completed within the last two years (undergraduate applicants) or four years (postgraduate applicants)
- Applicants must be applying for an ACU program that is an equal or higher level of study than the currently held qualifications
- Applicants must not be receiving any other ACU scholarship or award
- Applicants must not be attending ACU as a Study Abroad or Exchange student
The recipients will be selected by a Selection Committee consisting of the Executive Director, International, the Executive Dean of each Faculty (or nominee), the Dean of Graduate Studies, the Associate Director, International Admissions and Student Relations and the Associate Director, International Marketing and Recruitment. Further, the Selection Committee may consider:
- Applications are assessed based on Academic merit.
- The diversity of the source countries of applicants and the courses in which they are enrolled (including across a spread of undergraduate and postgraduate coursework and research programs and campuses).
- In the case of applicants undertaking research degrees, the alignment of the applicant’s intended research with the research strengths of the University.
How to Apply
If you are interested in the scholarship, complete the application online. The following documentation must be attached during application:
- Evidence of academic merit, showing achievement of an average of at least 80% across the applicant’s most recent study.
- Academic records must include original language documents, translations (where applicable) and official explanation of grading system.
For more information, visit scholarship webpage