African Students are invited to apply for Bank of America Corporate Audit Summer Analyst Program. Corporate Audit maintains robust processes for reviewing risk and controls throughout the Corporation. The audit plan for the company is developed based upon the risk profile of the Company and reviewed on a quarterly basis. The audit planning process includes considerations around strategic, market, credit, liquidity, compliance, and operational risk.
- Type: Internship
- Eligible Countries: U.S. and Canada
- To be Taken at (Teams): United State of America
- Number of Awards: Not specified
- Value of Award: We offer a robust program which includes induction, technical and soft skills training, real time learning, networking, and an opportunity for holistic personal development.
- Application Deadline: 6th November 2020
- Must be pursuing a bachelor’s degree or master’s degree from an accredited college or university with a graduation timeframe between December 2021 and June 2022 in one of the following majors: Accounting, Finance, Information Technology or General Business
- Grade Point Average of at least 3.0 on a 4-point scale
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to change, be flexible, and open minded
- Demonstrated ability to be able to be decisive and committed to accomplishing tasks
- A minimum of 3 months of work experience
- Must have the ability to travel up to 25% of the time
- Legal authorization to work in the US now and in the future without sponsorship
- Bank of America does not complete third party forms from colleges, universities, or other parties.
- Interns undergo a multi-phase training and development process including web based training, team coaches, and peer coaches.
- Teammates in this program will build a valuable network with other interns in Audit and throughout Bank of America as part of the Global Campus program.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should apply online.
It is important to go through all application requirements in the Award Webpage (see Link below) before applying.
For more information, Visit Award Webpage