Students are invited to apply for 2020 Bank of America Global Summer Analyst Program for students from Europe, Middle East & Africa. Our Global Africa Summer Internship pipeline program offers penultimate students across Africa the chance to discover the world of banking at Bank of America. And the summer analyst will have the opportunity to gain in depth exposure to a chosen line of business and gain an invaluable insight into the organisation and its culture.
- Type: Internship
- Eligible Countries: Europe, Middle East & Africa
- To be Taken at (Teams): Paris and London
- Number of Awards: Not specified
- Value of Award: We offer a robust program which includes induction, technical and soft skills training, real time learning, networking, and an opportunity for holistic personal development.
- Application Deadline: 6th November 2020
- To be considered for any program, you must be currently enrolled in a college/university or advanced degree program. See other eligibility requirements for individual positions in London or Paris.
- Gain invaluable insight into the organization and its culture
- Benefit from invaluable insight into the organization and its culture
- Working closely with your team to support their day to day activities
How to Apply
It is important to go through all application requirements in the Award Webpage (see Link below) before applying.
For more information, Visit Award Webpage