Stanbic IBTC is inviting applications for Stanbic IBTC University Scholarship for Nigerian Students. This Scholarship aims to support dreams and aspirations of Nigerian youths.
- Type: Undergraduate
- Eligible Countries: Nigeria
- To be Taken at (Country): Nigeria
- Number of Awards: 100
- Value of Award: Full fee
- Eligible Field(s): Applicants who plan on studying courses like Data Science, Business Analytics, Economics, Accounting, Finance, IT have added advantage
- Duration of Award: A total period of Four (4) years from the day of acceptance, notwithstanding the length of the degree programme. The Scholarship shall be paid at the beginning of every academic year subject to the terms and conditions contained herein.
Application Deadline: 24th October 2020
The Stanbic IBTC University Scholarship is available to students who:
- Reside in Nigeria and participated in the 2020 University Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) conducted by the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB)
- Have a score of 200 and above in JAMB
- Have gained admission and have been properly enrolled in a Nigerian Federal or State University with relevant evidence
- The Scholarship is awarded on the basis that you will maintain an enrolled status at the University in your admitted degree programme
- The Stanbic IBTC University Scholarship does not apply to employees of Stanbic IBTC and/or their immediate family members, where there are entries by employees of Stanbic IBTC or their immediate family members, it will not be rewarded.
- Stanbic IBTC reserves the right to decline participation in the Scholarship for any applicant at their discretion.
- The Scholarship will only be awarded to 100 Applicants spread across the 36 States of the federation and FCT with a minimum of 2 Applicants per State.
- The Scholarship will be offered on a first come, first serve basis until the 100 slots are allocated.
- Scholarships will only be awarded to applicants that follow the instructions and meet all the eligibility criteria.
- Winners will only be contacted through the valid email address they provide.
How to Apply
Interested students are to complete application form online
Successful Applicants will be notified only via an email.
Where an applicant applies on more than one platform or submits multiple entries/applications, they shall still be entitled to only one Scholarship slot.
It is important to go through all application requirements in the Award Webpage (see Link below) before applying.
For more information, Visit Award Webpage