Applications are invited for Arts & Science Fellowships at University of Toronto, Canada. The fellowships are designed to provide outstanding and recent doctoral students advanced training in their field of study. And the applicants are to secure sponsorship of a supervisor, or supervisors, from the professoriate within the Faculty of Arts & Science.
- Eligible Countries: International
- Field:any department or research unit across the Faculty of Arts & Science at the University of Toronto
- To be taken at (country): Canada
- Type: Fellowship
- Number of Awardees: Not specified
- Value of Scholarship: These fellowships pay a stipend of $48,000 per year
- Duration of Scholarship: Maximum of two years.
- Application Deadline: 1st December 2020 at 11:59pm EST.
- Applicants cannot currently hold a tenure-track or continuing faculty position at a college or university.
- Applicants may be citizens of any country, and from any university. Successful international candidates must meet all Canadian immigration requirements.
How to Apply:
Submit your CV and a completed Arts & Science Postdoctoral Fellowship application form to the office of the Vice-Dean Research & Infrastructure (email@example.com). The form must include a one-page research proposal where you should describe your proposed research project and highlight the importance and impact of the research, and how this research fits into your academic goals. Please note that reference list or bibliography are not necessary for the proposal.
Arrange for your proposed supervisor(s) to send the Arts & Science Postdoctoral Supervisor form to the office of the Vice-Dean Research & Infrastructure (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Submit a completed Arts & Science Postdoctoral Supervisor form to the Vice-Dean Research & Infrastructure (email@example.com).
In the space provided, please comment on the applicant’s research potential, the quality of the proposed research, the research environment and resources that will be available to the applicant, and how the fellowship will advance the applicant’s career development.
For More Information, Visit The Official Website