International students are invited to apply for International Awards at University of Salford. The ward is aimed at covering financial expenses for interested applicants.
- Eligible fields: BSc (Hons) Building Surveying (Accelerated Full-Time), BSc (Hons) Quantity Surveying (Accelerated Full-Time), BSc (Hons) Architectural Design and Technology (Accelerated Full-Time), BSc (Hons) Construction Project Management (Accelerated Full-Time), BSc (Hons) Property and Real Estate (Accelerated Full-Time)
- Application Deadline: Open
- Eligible Countries: International
- Type: Bachelor
- Value of Award: £5000
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Applicants must have their previous year degree.
- Applicants are required to hold your previous certificates of degree.
- Applicants will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates are to apply for admission and scholarship via single process on the course links above. Applicants will be assessed when they apply for your chosen programme of study. And successful candidates will receive funding upon acceptance of offer of admission and payment tuition fee deposit by the deadline specified.
For More Information, Visit The Official Website