Applicants are invited to apply for Korean Government Scholarship Program (KGSP) for developing countries. The KGSP is aimed at providing international students with opportunities to conduct advanced studies in undergraduate & graduate programs at higher educational institutions in the Republic of Korea. And to promote international exchanges in education and mutual friendship between countries.
- Applications (Embassy, University) are expected from:
- Eligible Countries: Developing Countries.
- Number of Scholarships: About 170 KGSP Undergraduate and about 700 KGSP Graduate
- Scholarship Benefits: Flight, Tuition, Stipend, Medical Insurance, Settlement Allowance, Completion Grants
- To be taken at: Korean Universities.
- Application timeline (Embassy, University): 1st September 2020 – October 2020 (Undergraduate), 1st February 2021 – March 2021 (Graduate)
- Applicants and their parents must hold non-Korean citizenship.
- Applicants must be physically and mentally healthy for their studies in Korea.
- The cumulative grade point average (CGPA) must be 80% or higher; or
The CGPA must be 2.64/ 4.0, 2.80/ 4.3, 2.91/ 4.5, or 3.23/ 5.0 or higher.
- KGSP-G: under 40, KGSP-U: under 25
How to Apply:
Applicants must apply for the KGSP through the Korean Embassy in their home country or a participating Korean University.
For More Information, Visit The Scholarship Webpage