Applications are invited for Massey Business School (MBS) International Student Study Award at the Massey University, New Zealand for applicants who are seeking to pursue a degree program at the Institution. The award is aimed at attracting top-achieving new international students enrolling in full-time business Programme on the Manawatu or Wellington campuses at Massey University.
- Eligible Countries: International
- Type: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
- Value of Award: $10,000-$15,000
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Application Deadline: November 30, 2020
- Applicants must be enrolled in an eligible undergraduate or postgraduate programme offered by Massey Business School and subject to the programme is available at the Manawatu or Wellington campuses
- Applicants must provide evidence of their proficiency in the English language.
- Applicants must be International students
How to Apply:
Applicants must be enrolled in an undergraduate and postgraduate program at the university. Application for the education award is only for enrolled students and the application form can be downloaded here.
For More Information, Visit The Scholarship Webpage