Applications are invited for 2021 Lisa Ellen Goldberg Fellowship at New York University Wagner in the USA. The scholarship is the honour of Lisa Ellen Goldberg, the celebrated president of the Charles H. Revson Foundation and beloved wife of John Sexton.
Worth of Award: a full-tuition scholarship and access an unparalleled network of philanthropists, policymakers, academics, and leaders.
Application Deadline: November 30, 2020.
To be considered eligible for the Fellowship, applicants must have;
- Far-reaching and nuanced intellectual curiosity
- Interest in people, their stories, and their experiences
- Steadfast dedication and emotional maturity
- Demonstrated success in a first career
- Love of culture and the arts.
- Passion for learning and problem-solving
- Playful imagination and enthusiasm for new ways of approaching old problems
- Thoughtful and articulate communication, both verbal and written
- been admitted for full-time study in Master of Public Administration or Master of Urban Planning degree programs
How to Apply
Interested candidates are to Submit Fellowship Application Essay along with online application to NYU Wagner for Fall 2021.
The Fellowship Application Essay is included in the fellowship section of the online application; there is not a separate application.
Applicants must also submit the one-minute video essay in the application in order to be considered.
Those selected will be invited to participate in Skype interviews with the Fellowship Selection Committee in early-to-mid February 2021.
For more information, visit the official webpage