Nestle Nigeria PLC is inviting applications for the post of Demand Planner. The Demand Planner develops, maintains, and improves a demand plan for a portfolio of products and customers, ensuring the alignment of this demand plan with internal and external partners through the Monthly Business Planning (MBP) and collaborative planning processes.
- Job Title: Demand Planner
- Company: Nestlé Nigeria Plc.
- Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Position Type: Full-Time
- Minimum Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum Relevant Work Experience: 2 – 4 years relevant experience in the Supply Chain function within an FMCG company
- Application Deadline: September 18, 2020
- Collaborating with cross functional teams to manage portfolio lifecycle, such as new product launches, packaging changes, phase-in/phase-out, and product discontinuation; ensuring that demand is appropriately forecasted and maintained in all circumstances.
- Collaborating with cross functional teams to drive effective MBP processes in order to reach a consensual demand plan which becomes a primary input to the Dynamic Forecast.
- Collecting information and assumptions about events and activities in relation to promotions, product launches and customer/distribution changes that form important parts of demand planning.
- Generating and maintaining statistical forecasts in SAS Forecast Studio (supported by the Demand Analyst); finalizing the total volume forecast by combining incremental and impactors.
Qualifications and experience
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in Economics, Statistics, Engineering, or other related courses.
- 2 – 4 years relevant experience in the Supply Chain function within an FMCG or similar company. Experience working with cross-functional teams (including Supply Chain, Sales, Marketing, Production and Finance) is an added advantage.
- Experience managing and relating with multiple levels of employees including mid-level to senior management categories.
- Familiarity with Monthly Business Planning processes and tools.
- Data-driven individual with strong analytical and numeracy skills; able to effectively create and interpret applicable simulations.
- Proficiency in the use of SAP (including APO DP), Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word and PowerBI. Knowledge of the use of SAS Forecast Studio is an added advantage.
- Great communications skills (Oral and Written).
- Forward-thinking individual with a great degree of proactiveness and innovation.
- High level of assertiveness and tenacity (can-do spirit).
How do I apply
Interested candidates are to complete application online with a copy of CV. The closing date for applications is September 18, 2020. Applicants will be considered as the apply. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted or given feedback.
For more information, visit the official webpage