International students are invited to apply for the Entrance International Scholarship at Selkirk College in Canada. This funding programme aims to support the higher education of academically talented international students at Selkirk College.
- Eligible Countries: International
- Type: Undergraduate and Master
- Value of Award: $1000
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Application Deadline: December 1, 2020
- Applicants must take admission in any approved course at Selkirk College before December 1, 2020.
- Applicants must have GPA or earned 80% in their final year of secondary school or your undergraduate degree.
- Applicants must be fluent in English Language
How to Apply:
Interested applicants are to apply for an eligible study course at Selkirk College by the deadline. If admitted, they can send their application for this application.