International students are invited to apply for fully funded Berea College Undergraduate Scholarships for International Students. Berea’s spiritual foundations are rooted in the Christian faith, but Berea welcomes people of all faiths, or no faith at all, to study in a diverse campus setting the scholarship aims to provide a high-quality education for high achieving students with limited financial resources and the current opening is for 2020/2021 academic session.
- Type: Undergraduate
- Eligible Countries: International
- To be Taken at (Country): USA
- Number of Awards: 25
- Duration of Award: 4 years
- Worth: Fully funded including tuition for up to four years. Costs for room and board are also covered completely for the first year
- Application Deadline: 30th November 2020 5:00 p.m. (Eastern Time).
Berea College encourages applications from students who:
- do not yet have a 4-year college degree;
- do not have dependents or are married.
- meet university entrance requirements in their own country.
- can present outstanding secondary and/or leaving exam results;
- can present IELTS, TOEFL, SAT, or ACT results;
- are fluent in the English language, both oral and written;
- are interested in living and learning in an environment that stresses the equality and kinship of all people regardless of race, class, age, religion, sexual orientation, or nationality.
How to Apply
It is important to go through all application requirements in the Award Webpage (see Link below) before completing your application.
NOTE: International students accepted by Berea College are funded for four years of study. We ask that each international student, once admitted, to pay a one-time enrolment fee of $50 and a $2,200 deposit before coming to Berea to help with costs for medical, dental, emergencies, or other unexpected expenses. Students may apply for an exception to paying the deposit if there are inadequate family finances. The remaining balance of the deposit will be returned upon graduation. Having the deposit while at Berea is essential
For more information, Visit Award Webpage